And the gifts keep pouring in. Thanks to Yahoo movie the track list for the final soundtrack *tear* of the “Twilight” saga was revealed and it’s AH-MAH-ZING.
Five-time Grammy Award-winners Green Day is one of the major names on the soundtrack due to be released November 13. The punk group jumped at the chance to be apart of the franchise and told Yahoo how they became apart of the project. “When we were asked to be part of the ‘Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2’ soundtrack, we readily agreed because the films are an insane cultural phenomenon, and we have always been impressed with the way the ‘Twilight’ soundtracks are so carefully curated.”
Christina Perri makes a reprise on the album with “A Thousand Years (Part Two)” but I am personally looking forward to hearing the full version of “Heart of Stone” by Iko. Summit teased us with the song in an exclusive clip from “Breaking Dawn Part 2” during the Target midnight release of “Breaking Dawn Part 1” on DVD.
Take a look at the complete track list?
1. Where I Come From — Passion Pit
2. Bittersweet — Ellie Goulding
3. The Forgotten — Green Day
4. Fire In The Water — Feist
5. Everything And Nothing — The Boom Circuits
6. The Antidote — St. Vincent
7. Speak Up — POP ETC
8. Heart of Stone — Iko
9. Cover Your Tracks — A Boy and His Kite
10. Ghosts — James Vincent McMorrow
11. All I’ve Ever Needed — Paul McDonald & Nikki Reed
12. New For You — Reeve Carney
13. A Thousand Years (Part Two) – Christina Perri
14. Plus Que Ma Prope Vie — Carter Burwell
If you pay close attention you will see Nikki Reed, who plays Rosalie Hale in the “Twilight” franchise, and her hubby Paul McDonald made the track list. I guess it’s only right a cast member ends up with a song on the final soundtrack for the saga given a very sexy one, Robert Pattinson, was on the first. (“Let Me Sign” and “Never Think”)
What do you think of the soundtrack list? Which songs are you excited to hear?