It’s a wrap! Season 1 of Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta has officially come to a close. Part II of the reunion special aired last night, September 3, on VH1 and it sure was an eventful one. Over the course of two weeks we were able to catch up with K. Michele, Mi Mi, Stevie J, Joseline, Benzino, Ariane, Karlie Redd, Erica, Scrappy, Momma Dee, Rasheeda and Kirk.
What Did We Learn From the reunion special there were many highlights but below are GGB’s fav revelations.
- Scrappy is ready to step up, put the paws down and be a man. He proposed to his baby mother and ride-or-die Erica on the show.
- Twitter wasn’t the only one that took notice to Stevie J’s “rat face.” VH1 paid homage to it during the special.
- Momma Dee does pole dancing on the side and ensured the audience that is a sure way to look that good pushing 50.
- We kind of got an idea of the truth behind the Joseline, “Stebbie” and Mi Mi love triangle. I guess everybody is single? *insert puzzled face*
- There will indeed be another season on Love & Hip Hop Atlanta as well as the original hit series
What were your favorite moments from the reunion.