Ok it’s no secret that I have an undying love for Twilight. My obsession may be borderline insane but I can’t help it, it is “so mouth-watering”. I came across this feature column on NextMovie “Confessions of a (Male) Twihard” by Ryan McKee and I fell in love with it. It’s so reassuring to know there are others out there that feel the same way about the saga as I do. It’s even better to know that a 30-year-old man isn’t afraid to pronounce his love for the Stephenie Meyer gold mine that is The Twilight Saga.
Ryan had a very interesting topic in his first post back in 2010 by compiling a Twilight bucket list. It was so clever that it got me to thinking about my very own Twilight bucket list. Even though the saga is sadly coming to a close these are a few things I would still love to do with the wonderful cast that makes up the amazing saga.
- Arm wrestle with Kellan Lutz – although I’ll undoubtedly lose.
- Sing “Bump ‘N’ Grind” in karaoke with Robert Pattinson.
- Go on a shopping spree with Ashley Greene.
- Watch “The Family Stone” with Elizabeth Reaser.
- Have a dance off with Taylor Lautner and Ellen to “Party in the USA”.
- Watch The Twilight Saga with Stephenie Meyer and then have an in-depth discussion about it.
- Bake desserts with Kristen Stewart.
- Get Jackson Rathbone to teach me how to play guitar.
- Attend “tent city” for Breaking Dawn Part 2.
- Get in a photo booth with Nikki Reed and Peter Facinelli.
- Ram Billy Burke in the ankles.
- Have a staring contest with all members of the wolf pack.
- Go whale watching at La Push.
- Organize a Twilight lovers event.
- Ask the “high school kids” to reenact the birthing scene from BD.
- Get a group of people to dress as the cast with me for Halloween.
- Have dinner with at least half the cast.